A customer-centered marketing strategy is the key to any successful marketing plan. For this project piece, you will complete the processes of segmenting, targeting, and positioning so that you will have a solid understanding of who your target customer is and how you should position your product.In a 4-5 page paper (not including title and reference pages), include the following:Identify and describe at least three customer segments (buyer groups) within the market in which your product resides.Select the consumer segment that you will target as you market your product and explain why you chose this segment. Describe the chosen target market, being sure to include demographic, psychographic, behavioral, and geographic details about your target market.Discuss cultural elements that will need to be considered for your product based on the demographics that you’ve selected.Discuss the competitive landscape of your product:Who are your key competitors and how do you plan to position your product to stand out from the competition?What key benefits will you focus on as the foundation of your product positioning strategy?Make sure to include an APA formatted title page and reference page. Use NoodleBib to document your sources and to complete your reference page and in-text citations.
MKTG03 Rasmussen College Customer Centered Marketing Strategy Assignment
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.