Book Manager’s Bookshelfhttps://reader.yuzu.com/#/books/9780133560251/cfi/…Username:Dbrinson@troy.eduPassword: Brinson!2Assigned readings:Reading 6: The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, Stephen R. Covey, summarized by John W. Newstrom 48Reading 7: The Fifth Discipline, Peter M. Senge, summarized by Dorothy Marcic 50Reading 2: A Sense of Urgency, John P. Kotter, summarized by David L. Beal 169 Troy Global Campus articles written 2010 and after that discussInternational Management practices in any TWO of Europe, Africa, Asia, and South AmericaThe Troy Global Campus Libraryhttps://trojan.troy.edu/library/online/Username: firstname.lastname@example.orgPassword: Evangel2015From Helpful ResourcesGeert Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions (https://geert-hofstede.com/cultural-dimensions.html (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.)Complete the following assignment:Using the assigned readings in the text, Using the Hofstede Cultural Dimensions web site, andUsing the additional research from the Troy Global Campus LibraryPrepare a 3 to 5 page critical essay that addresses the following topic:What are the similarities and what are the differences in the management practices of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling in the United States compared to those practices in one or more of the countries in Europe, or South America, or Africa, or Asia?Be sure to review a specific country(ies), not an entire continent.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.