1. What advertising medium is most effective for reaching you as a consumer? Has that changed in the past five years? What do you think the most effective medium for advertising to you will be five years from now? 2. If you had to advertise a new product to your marketing classmates, what media would you choose and why? 3. Describe a company that you think does a poor job advertising. Why is its advertising ineffective? Anyone can criticize something that is not working, but those who offer creative solutions to fix advertising strategies that are broken have a bright future ahead. With this in mind, make two specific suggestions about how the company could improve its advertising.4. Imagine you are in charge of getting students at your school to attend a lecture on campus. Would you choose a contest or a sweepstakes as a tool for promoting the event and increasing attendance? Explain your answer. 6. Based on your understanding of reach and frequency, would you recommend a company advertise during the Super Bowl? Why or why not? Would your answer vary depending on the type of business running the ad?those questions from chapter 8 discussion questions from page 318Chapter 8 is page 291-319
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.