1.Go to MSN Money (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. (http://investing.money.msn.com/investments/key-ratios) and type in a ticker symbol for a company with the first letter of your last name.Next, complete the following:On the company page that you selected click on the “Analysis” tab. After doing so, scroll down the page until you see the Financial ratios for the company and the industry.There are several categories listed for ratios. Select one “Financial Condition Ratio” and one “Management Efficiency Ratio”.Also on the company page, on the same ribbon that you found the “Analysis” tab you will find the “Related” tab. Click on it and select a competitive company within that industry and compare those ratios to the ones you just found.Examine your findings and determine whether your company outperforms its competition based on financial ratios. Identify where your firm seems to lag. Describe how your firm compares with the industry and speculate as to why you believe your firm is performing as it is.300 words2.As your text describes, ratio analysis is a common technique in financial analysis. One of your colleagues states that a thorough ratio analysis is all that is needed in considering the financial health of a company. Although you agree that ratio analysis is a helpful guide, there may be some potential pitfalls in ratio analysis. Discuss at least three potential issues in utilizing ratio analysis that you would share with your colleague. In addition, calculate a liquidity, profitability, and efficiency ratio from your Week Six company to demonstrate your observations. Develop a 300 word explanation supporting your findings.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.