1.Describe how the graph of y = x4 can be transformed to the graph of the given equation.y = (x – 5)4 (5 points)Shift the graph of y = x4 left 5 units.Shift the graph of y = x4 right 5 units.Shift the graph of y = x4 up 5 units.Shift the graph of y = x4 down 5 units.2.Use your calculator and a table of values to find the exact value of . (The limit as x approaches infinity) (5 points) 3.Use the graph below to evaluate : (5 points)02344.Find the vertical asymptote(s) for the function . (5 points)x = -0.5y = 0x = 7x = -7, 75.The end behavior of most closely matches which of the following? (5 points)y = 0y = 2y = 9y = -96.Which of the following functions is continuous at x = 2? (5 points)All are continuous at x = 27.Evaluate . (5 points)Does not exist328008.Find f ‘(x) for f(x) = 8×3 + 2×2 – 8x + 10. (5 points)f ‘(x) = 24x + 4x – 10f ‘(x) = 24×2 + 4x – 8 + 10f ‘(x) = 24×2 + 4x – 8None of these9.Find g ‘(x) for g(x) = sin(6x). (5 points)g ‘(x) = cos(6x)g ‘(x) = -cos(6x)g ‘(x) = -6cos(6x)g ‘(x) = 6cos(6x)10.Where is the second derivative of y = 3xe-x equal to 0? (5 points)124011.If f(x) = arcsin(2x), then f ‘(x) = ? (5 points)12.The graph of the derivative, f ‘(x) is shown below. On what interval is the graph of f (x) increasing? (5 points)Increasing on (-∞, -4) U (2, ∞)Increasing on (-4, 2)Increasing on (-1, ∞)Increasing on (0, ∞ )13.A particle moves along the x-axis with position function s(t) = esin(x). How many times in the interval [0, 2π] is the velocity equal to 0? (5 points)OneTwoThreeMore than three14.An ice block is melting so that the length of each side is changing at the rate of 1.5 inches per hour. How fast is the surface area of the ice cube changing at the instant the ice block has a side length of 2 inches? (5 points)-12 in2/hour-18 in2/hour-36 in2/hour-24 in2/hour15.Use the graph of f(x) = |x(x2 – 1)| to find how many numbers in the interval [0.5, 0.75] satisfy the conclusion of the Mean Value Theorem. (5 points)214None
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.