According the National Alliance on Mental Illness (2016), 1 in 5 adults will experience mental illness each year–that’s 20% of the American population. Examples of mental illness include anxiety, depression, post-traumatic stress disorder, and schizophrenia. Like other chronic conditions, mental illnesses are marked by behavioral and biological components. address the following: Pick a mental illness and briefly describe it. Describe both the behavioral and biological components of the disease. What treatment options exist for each component of the disease? Use this reference below and another two sources . please use a .gov sources or any credible peer review journal National Alliance on Mental Illness. (2016). Mental health conditions. Retrieved from https://www.nami.org/Learn-More/Mental-Health-Cond…
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.