Assignment 1: Violence Risk AssessmentViolence risk assessment is an important clinical duty in all settings. In the correctional setting, it is imperative that these assessments are routinely administered and monitored. In your role as a forensic mental health professional, one of your vital duties will be to ensure that potentially violent offenders are adequately assessed and that interventions are successfully administered.Tasks:Using at least three scholarly resources from the professional literature, research violence risk assessment. The literature may include the Argosy University online library resources; relevant textbooks; peer-reviewed journal articles; and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions (.edu, .org, or .gov).On the basis of your research, in a minimum of 300 words, respond to the following:Research shows that specific factors are associated with increased risk for violence. Explain which factors associated with violence risk may be encountered with incarcerated offenders.Identify and explain two to four examples of each of the following:General needs that any released offender might have as he or she transitions back to societySpecialized needs that certain offenders might have, particularly if they have mental health issuesApply APA standards to cite sources.Submission Details:By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, comment on the violence risk factors and the various needs identified by your classmates:Did they identify any factors that you had not considered?Did you identify any factors that support their findings?Did their research findings match yours?Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsQuality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions16Quality of responses to classmates12Frequency of responses to classmates4Reference to supporting readings and other materials4Language and grammar4Total:40
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.