Assignment 3: Profiling Presidential StalkersThis assignment introduces a specific theoretical framework used in the profiling of presidential stalkers. The framework, or classification system, uses both psychiatric and psychological factors and integrates them with other information experts in the field may have about individuals who may have engaged in similar behavior.Using the module readings and the Argosy University online library resources, research the behavior of presidential stalkers.Respond to the following:Explain the classification of presidential stalkers.Examine the behavior of presidential stalkers from a psychological perspective.Support your responses with reasons and examples from scholarly resources and historical examples from the textbook.Write a 2- to 3-page paper in a Microsoft Word document. Apply APA standards to cite sources.Submission Details:By the due date assigned, save your paper as M1_A3_Lastname_Firstname.doc and submit it to the Submissions Area.Assignment 3 Grading CriteriaMaximum PointsDescribed the classification of presidential stalkers.36Examined the behavior of presidential stalkers from a psychological perspective, demonstrating analysis of information.36Wrote in a clear, concise, and organized manner; demonstrated ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and displayed accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.28Total:100
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.