Activity Discussion: Verbal and Nonverbal Components of DeceptionThis is a nongraded activity.When you interact with others, you pay attention to both verbal and nonverbal cues. Verbal behavior is much easier to control than nonverbal communications. Many of the nonverbal components of communication are fleeting in nature and difficult to notice. However, scientists have studied and identified these microexpressions. They have also become the focus of several television crime shows, such as Lie to Me, which is based on the work of Paul Ekman.Research Internet resources for the work of Paul Ekman in the field of microexpressions, and on the basis of your findings, respond to the following:Identify verbal and nonverbal components of deception and nondeception. Provide two to three examples of facial and bodily expressions of emotions and the facial areas involved in deception.Which are the emotions that are easier to control?Which are the emotions that are difficult to control? Provide two to three examples of situations where the verbal and nonverbal expressions are not consistent with each other.Are there some emotional expressions that cannot be controlled? Provide two to three examples of such emotions.Write your initial response in approximately 300 words. Apply APA standards to cite sources.Submission Details:By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts. While responding, identify the similarities and differences between what you have constructed and what your classmates have.M2 Activity DiscussionDiscussion Topic Due December 31 at 11:59pm
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.