1100 words. 3 scholarly sources. APA format.1. Differentiate between a renewable energy source, a nonrenewable energy source, and a clean energy source. 2. Give an example of each.Fully describe the method scientists use to determine the net energy available in a fossil fuel deposit.3. What are the three fossil fuels upon which humans rely? From what types of organisms do each of the three fuels specifically come?4. What are oil sands? Describe two problems associated with the extraction of oil sands.5. What is methane hydrate? Describe the possible environmental impacts of extraction.6. Why is the combustion of biomass considered to add no net gain in atmospheric carbon dioxide? When can biomass use as an energy source become nonrenewable?7. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of growing corn for use in ethanol production.8. Name and describe the three major approaches to using hydropower to generate electricity.9. Differentiate between active solar energy collection and passive solar energy collection. 10.What alternative energy source would you want your state to invest most of its budget in? Explain.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.