ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHYResearch question:Are critical care nurses exposed to frequent death of patients at increased risk of major depression and suicide compared to medical telemetry nurses with less exposure to death of patients? INTRODUCTION:Under your introduction you are going to make your case for why you should do this study, you should include research on nurses and depression and suicide. INSTRUMENT OF MEASURE: Becks Depression Inventory,instrument should be described under methodology. ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY GRADING CRITERIA ELEMENTS MAXIMUM POINTS COMMENTS 1. Relevant Research Articles IdentifiedFive  current nursing research; less than 5 years old; relevant to nursing 15 2. Correctly Identified Research Methodology (Included qualitative research articles and quantitative research studies and correctly named the methodology) 20 3. Described the Research Study Completely and Accurately(Each citation is followed by a brief [about 150 words] descriptive and evaluative paragraph that includes the problem statement, population, methodology, and results) 20 4. Implications for Nursing Today(Described research implications and how these research implications relate to nursing today) 15 5.Organized & Coherent(Coherent and clear summary of research study was addressed) 15 6. Preparation(References cited in appropriate APA format; organized, grammar, spelling, timely submission) 15 TOTAL: 100 Research articles should come from these Cites to Reference sources:https://www.ahrq.gov/professionals/index.htmlhttps://www.nursingworld.org/magnethttps://www.nursingworld.org/foundation/https://www.cochrane.orghttps://www.cochrane.org/about-us/webliography-evi…https://www.g-i-n.net/libraryhttps://www.healthevidence.orghttps://www.ninr.nih.gov/#.VMO4AreKDDA
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.