1 Exercises:Categorize several (at least three) types of dementia (5 points)Explain the relationship between strep throat and glomerulonephritis (5 points)Perform a literature search on urinary incontinence. How do the pathophysiologic characteristics and management of stress, urge, overflow, and mixed incontinence differ? Please cite at least two scholarly articles in addition to your textbook (10 points)2 Case StudyChoose and complete one of the following case studies in the Bruyere textbook:#66 – menopause and hormone replacement#96 – anorexia nervosa#97 – bulimia nervosa#99 – genital herpes#100 – gonorrhea3 Professional DevelopmentWrite an essay on your choice of the following topics:Alzheimer’s diseaseThe essay should contain at least two scholarly sources in addition to the textbook. It should cover the following points:Explain the pathophysiology of the diseaseDiscuss common clinical manifestationsList differential diagnosesDetermine which lab tests would confirm the diagnosis and expected resultsAnalyze a current protocol for treatment and discuss how the treatment works from the pathophysiological perspective
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.