1. What is the level of FDI (both inward and outward) in China? What does this indicate about the outlook for China? Has the US invested significantly in China? Name the top countries that have FDI in China. Which countries are reciepient of FDI from China? Why should US businesses know about this FDI scenario?2. What is the Global Competitiveness Index for China? How does it compare to the US?(http://reports.weforum.org/global-competitiveness-index-2017-2018/downloads/)3. What is the overall economic outlook for China? Organize your answers with headings and sub-headings in a paper format. Please do not use the questions as your headings. Use the APA style with in-text citations. Please keep your paragraphs short (paragraphs that are more than half a page is to be avoided)Start with the CIA World Factbook. (https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/)Also, use the Global Resource Directory.(https://globaledge.msu.edu)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.