A) Review the two media segments on interviewing. As you view the videos, practice your observation skills by creating field notes for yourself. Be careful to distinguish between observation and interpretation as Dr. Crawford warns in the videos.Consider the following questions for your post to evaluate the techniques used in each interview. Which practices could you use in your own interview? Which practices should you avoid? Where did the person in the video go wrong? How could this issue have been avoided or corrected? Post a 2- to 3-paragraph evaluation of the interview techniques used in both interviews. Include commentary and analysis of best practices, practices to avoid, and how this viewing experience will inform your approach to the interviewing References Ravitch, S. M., & Carl, N. M. (2016). Qualitative research: Bridging the conceptual, theoretical, and methodological. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications. Rubin, H. J., & Rubin, I. S. (2012). Qualitative interviewing: The art of hearing data (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications. Saldaña, J. (2016). The coding manual for qualitative researchers (3rd ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications. B) As you consider your interview, think about: Asking of questions to ask to encourage stories and examplesHow to “reframe” questions to reduce ambiguity and biasWhat you can do to make the interviewee at easeWhat you can do to build rapport and trust Examine the characteristics of a good qualitative interview. Review the chapters of the Rubin and Rubin course text and consider the characteristics of a good qualitative interview.Review the Yob and Brewer interview questions in Appendix A at the end of the article and consider how interview guides are used in research.Review the Interview Guide Instructions and the Interview Guide Example found in this week’s Learning Resources and use these documents to guide you during your interview.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.