Please write a paragraph responding to the discussion bellow. Add citations and references in alphabetical order. Leaders and managers play vital parts in reengineering health care because they play a role in ethical decision-making, advocate for patients and staff, help with changes, resolve conflicts, and effectively communicate during crisis (Grand Canyon University, 2013). Before they make decisions, they must “gather information, identify the problem, generate alternatives or select an alternative to implement, and evaluate the results. The difference in ethical decision-making depends on the identification of the ethical principles that guides the selection and expectations of the outcome” (GCU, 2013). “The nurse manager is responsible for ensuring that organizational policies provide guidance to staff in avoiding legal issues” and “responsible for assuring that employees maintain required professional licensure, practice within their scope, and maintain competence in their practice” (GCU, 2013). Nursing managers and leaders also have the responsibility of advocating for their patients and staff. They “advocate for the patients by developing a unit culture that promotes respect for patients and their ability to make decisions” even if they differ from what staff members would choose (GCU, 2013). In regards to staff, they should listen, empower, and provide feedback to their staff in a respectful way. “Conflict and change are inevitable… [And] good leaders are always on the edge of chaos”, look over the horizon and beyond the precipice, and “read, interpret, and express what they discern situations arise…tame the change, control the conflict, and manage the communication” (Grand Canyon University, 2013).References Grand Canyon University. (2013). Reengineering health care. NRS 451-VN
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.