Please write a paragraph responding to the discussion bellow. Add citations and references in alphabetical order. In the acute health care environment, everything is rapidly changing in part due to increasing patient safety, acuity, staff shortages, and decrease length of hospital stays. It is because of evidence-based research, that nurses can use the safest and most evidence-based practice in their daily routine to help keep our patients as safe as possible. At my work, falls are the most common and often the most preventable adverse component of our acute hospital care. Down it the emergency room, it us up to us nurses to identify any and all patients that pose a fall risk and implement the evidence-based practices to ensure their safety. We put a fall risk wristband on fall risk patients in the emergency room and escort the patients to the restroom using a wheelchair. It is important the we stay with those patients during the entire transfer back to their beds due to some being stubborn and not willing to use the bathroom call bed with finished to get the necessary help back onto the wheelchair from the toilet. Once these patients are admitted to the hospital, they are assigned a bed on a different unit where their bed will have an alarm on it in the case the patients tries to self ambulate. It is evidence-based practice that when using alerting other staff members with the fall wristband and having a bed alarm, this reduces the amount of falls in the workplace. Evidence –based quality improvement framework has been implemented in the workplace to address patient safety needs.Montgomery, A. (2018). Effect of an evidence based quality improvement framework on patient safety. Australian Journal of Advanced Nursing, 35(4), 6–16. Retrieved from https://lopes.idm.oclc.org/login?url=http://search…
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.