Below is a paragraph which contains a direct quote. You would like to use this for a reference but would like to cut down your similarity. Read the below quote and rewrite it in your own words so that the meaning is the same. Make sure to use a citation after your statement since this author gave you the original information. Make sure to add the reference to the bottom of your post. (Keep in mind to paraphrase the entire paragraph and not just the quote below).A nurse is asked by another to sign off a medication waste, however the nurse did not show the waste to anyone because she stated it was too busy and no one was around. “How individuals respond to these ethical dilemmas depends on their previous experiences with unethical behavior, their individual personality traits, and their ethical values, as well as their knowledge of ethical principles” (American Nurses Association, [ANA], 2014).Reference American Nursing Association. (2014). Moral courage in healthcare: Acting ethically even in the presence of risk. The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing. 15(3). Retrieved from http://nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMark…
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.