Choose 4 presentations on which to evaluate using these questions:This is your final for the class: You must respond to a minimum of 4 Watchmen presentations by answering the peer review questions with a total minimum of 300 words each:1. What does the thesis/claim say the presentation will try to prove about the topic?2. In what ways was the presentation successful in proving the thesis/claim? Discuss at least two examples.3. What part(s) of the presentation were weakest and why?4. What did you learn about the book that you hadn’t thought about before from the presentation?5. Please make any general comments about the presentation.Note: if you restate the questions with your answers, the words from the questions do not count toward your 300 words requirement.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.