1. Identify the article that you have chosen to further examine: author, title, publication source, pages2. Read and analyze that article (not just the abstract): Identify the principal stages of the author’s presentation. There are likely to be two major phases in the article that will need examination and explanation: 250 to 300 words: A philosophical issue or problem will be stated which warrants treatment. Explain that issue and why the issue needs treatment (the author’s reason) For example, the author(s) might identify (a) an established thesis of an earlier writer or school of thought with which the author disagrees (b) an inadequacy in a concept or theory which is shown to be in need of a new (c) a debate, a confusion, a vagary of some theory or idea already prominent in the field that the author believes is in need of examination and/or clarification In general, explain that issue which the author believes requires attention and why it does.
Philosophy 1 “According to What: Art and the Philosophy of the ‘End of Art’”
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.