CD Philosophy Assignment Guideline: A philosophy is a thoughtful summary of what you believe, in this case, about early childhood curriculum. Here are a few questions to get you thinking about your philosophy of early childhood education: 1. What principles do you adhere to when planning and implementing activities, environments, guidance, and strategies for instruction? 2. What guides the curriculum emphasis in your classroom? 3. What do you believe is most important in your teaching -what the children are learning or how they are feeling? 4. How do you build on the emerging interests and needs of the children? 5. Are there particular curriculum models That you identify with more than others? A partial list of curriculum models/perspectives includes: a. Eriksonian approach b. parent-cooperatives c. behaviorist approach d. constructivist approach e. Reggio Emilia f. High/Scope curriculum g. mixed age grouping h. project approach i. emergent curriculum j. Montessori k. Anti bias Curriculum l. Bank Street Approach (child centered) Consider the issues of: 1. preacademic skills 2. learning centers 3. social interactions 4. how you believe children learn best 5. how the teacher facilitates learning 6. inclusion 7. emotional health 8. discipline 9. child directed, teacher directed learning 10. staff interaction and cooperation Now that you’re overwhelmed with things to consider and think about, what do you believe about young children? What is your philosophy of early childhood education/curriculum? Summarize your guiding beliefs and principles in a 1-2 page philosophy statement.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.