As you’ve read this week in Chapter 2, organizational development and strategic planning go hand-in-hand. The overarching organizational strategy deals with the company’s mission, external environmental factors and internal resources. This week I want you to take a look at the importance of organizational development in small, medium or large sized companies. Then look at the importance of facilitating change management through the training function and how you have to overcome resistance to change.This week do the following:Appraise the importance of the OD field in terms of its benefits in increasing business performance.Compare and contrast the internal levels of change and resistance, and then conclude which level would be the most difficult to address. See pages 36-38 in your text for additional information regarding change management. Justify your rationale with specific examples.For more information on change management in the training world, watch this video that addresses 10 common principles of change management: strategy-business.com/articl..
please don’t chose this question if you do not have the book
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.