Activity 4: Problem Solving for College StudentsInstructions: In class, we discussed how the IDEAS model can be applied to solve real-world problems. For this activity, you will apply each step of the IDEAS model to plan out how to solve a common problem that college students face. Refer to class notes from Unit 3 to help you complete this activity.Visithttp://garfieldgates.hubpages.com/hub/common-problems-for-college-studentsand read the summary of 10 problems that college students commonly face. (1) Identify and define each step of the IDEAS model in your own words(2) Choose a problem that you are currently facing that fits with one of the 10 problems addressed in the article and describe it in 2-3 sentences.Discuss what action(s) you would take for each step of the IDEAS model in order to solve this problem.This activity must be submitted to eCampus as either a text submission or an attached file no later than 11:59pm.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.