As you have seen from the course media, Belize, a small country, has only a few main roads and is largely rural and poor. For Mary Open Doors, raising funds in order to reach target populations is very difficult. Cultural beliefs that discourage a woman from leaving her spouse or partner no matter the situation can also pose barriers to finding funding partnerships.For this Discussion, review the media Raising Awareness, Raising Funds. Consider potential barriers to generating funds faced by the individuals in this media. Then, use this information to envision how you might seek funding for your health promotion program in your SPP.Post an explanation of strategies you might use to fund your public health program (SPP). Include in your explanation any potential funders. Then, explain any potential barriers to receiving funding. Finally, explain one strategy for addressing at least one of these potential funding barriers.SPP: A program to increase blood pressure screening for Latina women ages 30-55 living in Sumter County, SCRferenceFertman, C. I., & Allensworth, D. D. (Eds.). (2017). Health promotion programs: From theory to practice (2nd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass.Chapter 7, “Advocacy” (pp. 171-191)Chapter 9, “Where Money Meets Mission: Developing and Increasing Program Funding” (pp. 219-240)Chapter 12, “Leadership for Change and Sustainability” (pp. 295-317)
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.