Lesson 6Activity 1: Project – TitanicWorking in your team, you will research a major project that had its ups and downs.First watch the video,Then work together as a team to research the project management process of the building and sailing of the Titanic.Some resources to get you started, include:Lessons on the TitanicThe team should find many other resources. You should find primary and secondary sources. If you have questions about this, ask the librarian for help.Activity 2: Analysis of TitanicOnce you have thoroughly researched the project, analyze the project discuss with the team the following issues. Address what the statement means in relation to the Titanic project. Find specific examples for each statement.You need to know what you are measuring. For this first one here are some guiding questions: What was the decision about life boats? What was the decision based on? How did it play out?Assumption can kill you.Distractions are dangerous.Little things add up.Beware of Scope CreepStakeholders should be kept informed.Activity 3: InfographicWith your team make a project poster or infographic to share with the class that shows the major steps in the running of the project, where blunders occurred, and what this teaches about future project management projects.Present your project to the class.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.