Lesson 7Activity 1: Project Closure PlanIn your team design a plan for closing the project. Consider:What are the deliverables?To whom are the deliverables given and who has access?What documentation needs to accompany the deliverables?Activity 2: Lessons LearnedOnce the deliverables have been transmitted to the client, it is important to analyze how the project went. Often a questionnaire is given to the client for feedback. This questionnaire should be designed to obtain unbiased feedback about the success of the project, how well it was executed and what contributed to the achievement. You will also want to know what should be avoided in the future and any difficulties encountered along the way. You may also want to know about technology that was used and its effectiveness, how communication occurred and whether effective, how much the client was involved and whether this was adequate. As a team design a questionnaire for the client and other stakeholders including members of the team that would provide constructive feedback for future projects.Activity 3: Project ReportWhile you have not had to actually complete the project your team designed due to time constraints, it is important to work through all the elements necessary if you had completed the project and were in closure. The final part that you need to do is the Project Report. This is completed by the Project Manager and submitted to the project sponsor or client. As a team write a project report based on all the work that was completed. This will include:the project summary, starting from initiation till closurethe project purpose, objectives, plan, schedule (if completed this would also include a comparison of the initial baseline schedule and the actual scheduledetails about and changes that had to occur and their effects on the projectfinancial information including how well you were able to stay on budgetfinal product summary and deliverables
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.