Assignment must be 100% original Imagine you are a social worker/policy advocate and you want to make a difference in society. Write a 4 page proposal discussing the functions as a focus of change and its significant part of being a social worker/policy advocate. Find a policy you would like to change and address!The policy practice/advocacy can take whatever form you wish and can be on any level: agency, community, state, or federal. The proposal should also involve advocacy for the amelioration of a social problem concerning the policy. The purpose of this assignment is to thoughtfully and thoroughly plan how you will advocate changing a social problem or policy that is of interest to you. Be specific when describing the policy you would like to change and address the following in the 4 page paper: Discuss the selected policy, when was the policy enacted, by whom, and for what reason?How are you going to work to change the policy/problem?Explain your plan for social advocacy and change.How will your efforts address the policy/social problem described?Is continued policy practice/advocacy needed to make a long-term impact? Why or why not? The prospectus will need to be well researched and written using APA guidelines. Data should come from at least five scholarly sources.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.