2.Course Project—Part 3 In this part of W3 Project, you will focus on TCP/IP services in network design. Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research TCP/IP services. Based on your research and in continuing with the course project assignment components from Week 1 and Week 2, complete the following tasks: Create a logical network design that includes: Traffic patterns generated by your design Servers to handle workload Access to the network Firewall requirements Services provided—e-mail, user groups, network browser, and dial-in or virtual private network (VPN) access through the Internet. Based on the updates to your network design, update the vendor and costs table that you updated in W2 Project. Add a logical network design diagram for your network design. Note: You may want to try a different drawing tool for that purpose. Click here for one such tool. Compile your answers to both parts of this assignment in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document. Additionally, include a description of how the knowledge or experience gained from the Network+ Simulator of Weeks 1, 2, and 3 has helped you in completing the first three parts of the course project. Submission Details: Support your responses with examples. Cite any sources in APA format. Part 3 of the Course project – Name your document SU_ITS3103_W3_Project_LastName_FirstInitial. Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.