Discussion question responses should be approximately 50 – 100 words. 1.After considering the goals in Ch. 3, “Goals and Obstacles,” of Psychology of Success, what are some ways to ensure you achieve your goals? What obstacles can prevent you from achieving your goals? How can you overcome these obstacles? Explain.2.How do you go about stetting achievable goals in your academic and personal life? What influences your goal setting behavior?3.Reflect on what you learned about yourself in completing the How Stressed Are You? Activity. What is something you learned about your stress level that you didn’t know before? What can you do to control your stress?4.It has been interesting reading your posts on stress. Most view stress as something negative however stress can be a good thing as well. For example, the stress of a deadline can get you going and accomplishing your goals. Some people say they perform better under stress because it gets them motivated. However too much stress over long periods of time is where the problem comes in because this wears the body down and lowers the immune system. Has anyone experienced any benefits from stress? Are there times when stress motivates you to get things done?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.