A local shelter that receives funding from the National Institute of Health and Mental Health is upgrading its website. Along with several upgrades to the website, the web developer/consultant makes a suggestion that the shelter add a testimonial page where local citizens can describe their positive interactions with the shelter and its services. Since the web developer/consultant want to get that page up and running first, the developer suggests using some positive ratings and responses from Angie’s List® and other similar ratings sites that already have positive stories and experiences with the shelter. The director of the shelter loves the idea of a testimonial page. She thinks it would really add to the community feel of the shelter. However, knowing her funding source, she researches the APA Ethics Code and believes the shelter would be acting inappropriately. To discuss the matter in further detail, the director of the shelter calls you for an ethics consult. -Describe and explain the ethical issues involved in this situation. (Use this site to help identify standards (e.g. standard 5.05, etc ) that can make this an ethical issue: https://www.apa.org/ethics/code/ ) -Discuss any other concerns about the web developer/consultant’s strategies. -Explain some recommendations that you would make to the shelter.Use at least TWO to scholarly sources to support your claims. Cite APA properly and ABSOULTELY NO PLAGARISM!
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.