#Successful agingOnce you have completed the required readings in the Successful Aging module, you are going to create a fact sheet for an older adult audience that summarizes “successful aging.” You will want to include: 1) its definition, 2) its three major components, 3) how life course and systems perspectives influence models of successful aging, as well as 4) individual differences in the aging experience. Your fact sheet should not exceed 2 typed pages.Make sure to keep an older adult audience in mind while developing your fact sheet, and follow the CDC guidance and standards for health communications materials.Download the “Toolkit for Making Written Materials Clear and Effective.” You should download toolkit parts 4, 5, and 9, and follow the standards outlined, as well as review Plain Language tips.Your fact sheet will be evaluated based on the following criteria:Written contentVisual contentCompliance with the CDC guidance and standards for health communicationAccessible for an older adult audienceYour fact sheet should be saved as a Microsoft Word document and uploaded to assignment link.I will have fact sheet sample pdf soon. will upload it asap !There are four reading material (4-8 pages) which I will upload right after tutor selection.will provide extra time max 24 hours if needed.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.