Please spend a couple of hours browsing through newsweeklies. Some suggest magazines (but not limited to):New YorkerHarper’sUtne ReaderNewsweekTimeThe New RepublicSuggested newspapers: Daily News-RecordNew York TimesWashington PostNew York Review of BooksMennonite Weekly ReviewPick an article and write a response, no more than a page long. Some issue you might want to address: What do you notice generally?Can you detect bias? If so, how? How does the author construct his/her article (i.e.: inverted pyramid? Hooks? Etc). How do the journalists reinforce or challenge the mission of their particular publication?Please do not simply summarize the article and/or give your feelings on the topic! The purpose of these assignments is to look at articles critically and learn from professional journalists
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.