1-Discussion: Reflecting on Your Writing: Proofreading and ensuring you have correct grammar and punctuation is an important final step before completing any scholarly writing assignment. Be sure to allot the necessary time for this step when planning the timeline for this and future assignments.This week’s Learning Resources will help you effectively proofread your work so that you can submit a strong final draft. For this Discussion, you will reflect on your own writing in relation to final proofreading. Based on what you have learned from the week’s Learning Resources, you will share your thoughts and experiences on proofreading. You may also choose to reflect on any grammar- or punctuation-related issues.To prepare for this Discussion:Review the Learning Resources on proofreading.Review the Learning Resources on grammar and punctuation.Reflect on your writing process in relation to proofreading. You may even choose to consider how you approached this specific Assignment in relation to proofreading, grammar, and/or punctuation.***********Post a 1- to 2-paragraph reflection on your use of proofreading. (Note: You may choose to reflect specifically on how you will apply concepts of proofreading in this week’s Assignment.) In addition, identify any grammar-related issues in your writing and discuss how you addressed them in this course.source:Skarbakka, K. (2014, December 15) Responding to feedback is hard—Here’s why you should do it anyway [Blog post]. Retrieved from http://waldenwritingcenter.blogspot.com/2014/12/responding-to-feedback-is-hard-heres.htmlWalden University. (2015p). Scholarly voice: Precision, clarity, & academic expression. Retrieved from http://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/scholarlyvoice/clarity
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.