1 Reflection – Social ProblemsReflections are to be based on the topic we are covering for the week. You should be specific about what prompted your reflection. For example, was it something you read in the text, heard on a TED talk or found from your own research or assignments? Reflection posts are to be a minimum of THREE fully developed paragraphs and must include a reference.You need to respond to at least TWO colleagues. Your response to colleagues needs to be at least one paragraph and should add to the discussion, not just “I agree with you”. You must elaborate on why you are agree or how the post prompted your thinking about the topic. ( I will post that when you finish the reflection. Because I’m not able to check my colleagues responses until I submit mine )Please note your initial post is due by midnight Thursday. Your response to colleagues is due by Sunday and the discussion will close at midnight Sunday. You will not be able to post once the week is closed.Notes:You must only use the source I gave which is: Kornblum and Julian. Social Problems. 15th Edition.Don’t write a summary, it’s a reflection paper.Avoid plagiarism, make it simple.You need to answer this question as well ( how you related to the material. Is it new information? Does relate to anything in your experience? Does it raise questions for you? You should demonstrate that you reviewed and thought about what the information means)use Apa format, the first three paragraphs should be at least 250 words.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.