After you’ve gone through the steps in the practice exercise with the code provided perform the EDA and Regression on the dataset of your choice. Prepare a paper (no more than 6 pages, double-spaced, Times New Roman font size 12, include a cover page) and articulate your findings. Make sure you cover the steps you would need to explain this to a non-technical person or someone you are reporting to. Where did the data come from?Why did you choose this data? What did you do with the data in the context of exploration?What did you find? Why does that matter? What would your proposed next steps be? Be sure to include R code and screen shots.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.