1. Discuss how you would use information learned from this course to influence education practice and/or policy. Be specific about the type of research study you would use to address the area of concern.2.Respond to discussion board Student A (MF). An area of concern in mine and local schools is the class size. New York City class size maximum is 32 students. ICT classrooms have two teachers and a paraprofessional depending if the students IEP requires it. In my school General Ed teachers do not have additional assistance within their class. Having 32 students is challenging especially when it comes to small group support. There is not enough time in the day to see and support all students, let alone half the class. I believe there should be research done to determine student success within classroom sizes. Research questions that can be researched are, “Are students more successful with less students in the class?” “Are teachers able to support more students with less students?” “Do behavior problems diminish with less students in the class?”
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.