Book Manager’s Bookshelfhttps://reader.yuzu.com/#/books/9780133560251/cfi/…Username:Dbrinson@troy.eduPassword: Brinson!2Assigned readings: 1: The Practice of Management, Peter F. Drucker, summarized by John D. Stavig and Shaker A. Zahra 272: The One Minute Manager, Kenneth Blanchard and Spencer Johnson, summarized by Charles C. Manz 31 3: Out of the Crisis, W. Edwards Deming, summarized by William B. Gartner and M. James Naughton 35 8: Competitive Advantage, Michael E. Porter, summarized by Sara A. Morris 56Part 3 3: How the Mighty Fall, Jim Collins, summarized by Tanya Pietz 78From The Troy Global Campus Libraryhttps://trojan.troy.edu/library/online/Username: firstname.lastname@example.orgPassword: Evangel2015Collins, Jim (May 5, 2008). The secret of enduring greatness. Fortune. New York: 157(9), 72.andfind articles on the writings of or summaries of the writings of the following management theorists:Mary FollettHenry MintzbergMax WeberFederick TaylorUsing the assigned readings in the text, and the assigned readings from the Troy Global Campus Library andUsing the additional research from the Troy Global Campus LibraryPrepare a 3 to 5 page critical essay that addresses the following topic:Compare and contrast the management philosophies of any TWO of the following theorists: Drucker, Blanchard, Deming, Porter, Collins WITH any TWO of the following theorists: Follett, Minztberg, Weber, Taylor.You may use the same two sets of TWO each of the theorists’ philosophies you identified in the Module 1 assignment for this Compare and Contrast assignment.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.