all the writing assignments should be written in MLA format, double-spaced. The font should be Times New Roman, 12 points. A delay will cause a reduction of credits. The grade breaks down into the following sections: Response Papers: 75% (5 x 15%), 4 pages each + a list of cited works Response papers are the short written responses on the literary and cinematic materials. Students may choose one or several from the indicated materials and engage with it/them deeply. They can also engage with the films and literature from the former weeks. The response should include a paper title, a clear research question, logical and well-structured analyses, examples from the indicated materials or daily life, and a list of cited works not too much a summary. Make sure that you establish a well-explained research concern and analyze in detail. The information of the film should be showed along with your interpretation and analysis. Try to avoid the plain description of plots and charaters. it is not necessary to write an introductory paragraph. Please skip the rhetorical narratives or the information that is irrelevant to your analyses and go directly to your research concern. lease raise your research questions in a body paragraph. You don’t have to separate them out. Your research questions should be deepened.Watch Anno Hideaki’s 2016 movie, “Shin Godzilla.” Please find it on Amazon instant video. Feel free to use other sources if you like.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.