1-2 pages double spaced Task: Write a reflective letter to me (your English instructor), telling me everything that you think is important about your writing/learning process during this semester. Purpose: In reflecting back on your writing/learning, you’re practicing what researchers call metacognition, or thinking about your thinking. By reviewing your thinking, you’re more likely to remember it and connect it to future contexts. This reflection provides a chance to practice that by looking back at your rhetorical and work choices on two different assignments (and over the semester) and think about their effects. It’s also a chance to think about your writing process. Questions to Consider/Answer in Your Process Reflection *You do NOT have to answer ALL questions. These are just prompts to get you started. The big project for this semester was the research paper. How did you get started on this project? How did you generate ideas? What phases did you go through in drafting? How did your writing process differ on this project compared to past assignments, either in this class or elsewhere? What were the main difficulties and how did you tackle them? What would you do differently next time? (Try to say more than “I wouldn’t wait until the last minute,” if that applies to you.) What aspects of the various papers in the class (including the research paper) do you know you still need to work on? What would you ideally like to change? What did you learn from this process that you can apply to the next writing project or to writing that is due in other classes?
Rhetorical Choices and Writing Process Reflection for Porfolio
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.