400-600 words, APA FormatPerhaps one of the most famous and publicized crime stories in contemporary America occurred in June of 1994 when the ex-wife of O. J. Simpson (Nicole Brown Simpson) and her friend Ronald Goldman were found brutally murdered at the Simpsons’ household. Mr. Simpson, a famous football star, was eventually arrested and prosecuted for the crime. After an extensive and highly publicized trial that lasted 9 months, Mr. Simpson was found not guilty for the deaths of his wife Nicole and her friend Ronald Goldman. Mr. Simpson’s lawyer, Robert Shapiro, was able to convince the jury that there was reasonable doubt regarding the DNA evidence (and the evidence in general), and there were also allegations of misconduct by the Los Angeles Police Department, which was responsible for investigating the crime. For this assignment, you will discuss the following questions related to this case:Briefly summarize the nature of the physical evidence in the O. J. Simpson investigation.What role did the physical evidence play in the investigation? Explain.What were the problems with the physical evidence? Explain.What do you think should have been done differently regarding the evidence? Why?Considering the mistakes made by the police department and lab personnel, was a proper decision made by the courts regarding the physical evidence? Why or why not?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.