Lesson 7Activity 1: Developing an International StrategyMarketing teams now develop an international strategy for a new product or service. Based on what your team learned in the Task, and based on the concept of Blue Oceans and sound international marketing principles, select a product or service and design a strategy to bring it to market. Think profitability but also making your brand known, and being culturally sensitive. Be specific and clear. The final strategy should be detailed in a presentation that will be given to the other marketing teams.You might want to use 7 Recommendations for a Balanced Global Marketing Strategyor download The global Marketing PlaybookActivity 2: Team PresentationsEach marketing team will present their international strategy to the other teams. Teams that are not presenting will act as investors who must be convince to support the strategy for moving the product or service into the global market.Reviewing teams should rate the strategies for:Whether the product/service is clearly describedWhether the product/service supports the mission and vision of the company and supports the brandWhether the strategy is well developed and clearWhether the strategy is reasonable for the market describedWhether the strategy can be carried out within financially reasonable means.Whether the strategy is culturally sensitive and does not “blunder”Activity 3: Case Study 13 Businesses with Brilliant Global Marketing StrategiesAs a team analyze the 13 businesses to determine what strategies they used in the international market.What were the strategies?Were they all different? Why?What markets were they attempting to address?Would some of the strategies worked for every other company? Why or why not?Submit here.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.