Assignment 04EC440 Creating Learning EnvironmentsDirections:Be sure to make an electronic copy of your answer before submitting it to Ashworth College for grading. Unless otherwise stated, answer in complete sentences, and be sure to use correct English spelling and grammar. Sources must be cited in APA format. Your response should be four (4) double-spaced pages in length; refer to the “Format Requirements” page for specific format requirements.Developing a schedule for a classroom is not an easy task. In this assignment, you will create your own schedule for a preschool classroom.Part A Imagine you are a teacher for a preschool classroom. Create a schedule that begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 5 p.m. Your schedule should include all aspects from arrival of the student to the departure. Be specific and detailed, similar to the schedules shown in Chapter 3. When making a schedule, teachers need to consider each of the following: early childhood philosophy; the needs of the children; a balance of activities (child-initiated and adult-initiated; individual, small-group, and large-group; quiet and active; indoors and outdoors); the needs of parents; and time for routines, transitions, and extended center time for in-depth learning.Part B Explain each of the areas listed above (in italics). Give an example of how you approached each of those areas in your schedule.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.