Acct 301 Project One Business ReportThe company I have chosen for my SEC 10-K project is Costco.Please see link below.https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/909832/000090983218000013/cost10k9218.htm You are evaluating a new company (your SEC 10-K Company) for your current employer.Prepare a report with the following parameters. One to two full in pages in length: single spaced; 12 pt. font. One Inch margins. In your own words. If you create any small charts they will count for page space. Goal:tell the story of your SEC 10-K company in the parameters described below. What products does your company make and sell?Do they manufacture their products or purchase from others?Are sales increasing or decreasing?How does this relate to changes in inventory and accounts receivable? What issues might your company experience related to risk? Search the PDF version of the SEC 10-K for your company for the word risk. Rad the Management and Analysis and introductory pages of your SEC 10-K to learn more about your company and the information they reveal. What challenges are found? You might also consider the concept of competitive advantage as the company balances the disclosure of required financial information for compliance with good business practices.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.