Answer TWO of the following. Be sure to have an argument, to support it with references to the text(s), and to use the vocabulary of literature. 1) Is James Joyce’s “The Dead” a strong example of modernism? Defend your answer with definitions, characteristics, and specific references to the story. 2) Is August Wilson’s Gem of the Ocean a political or an aesthetic work? Use specific examples from and references to the play to support your thesis. 3) Is the poetry of high modernism too allusive and self-absorbed to be relevant to contemporary readers? 4) Using the characteristics of modernist poetry by T. S. Eliot (“The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock”), argue your position. 5) Are Amiri Baraka’s work (plays and poetry) relevant for the digital age? With references to the characteristics and content of his work (selected poems and references to Dutchman argue your position.Essay must include: Statement of argument ; vocabulary of literature ; specific and relevant support ; effective organization ; avoidance of mechanical and grammatical errors. (intro, body, conclusion, including an argument, specific support points, and the vocabulary ofliterature). Each question should be a page or less but it must has the above criteria.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.