A Short Paper Assignment allows you to demonstrate your research skills to your instructor and to receive feedback that will benefit you as you continue your studies. With this assignment, you will learn how to do proper and adequate research and write a short paper.You are allowed to choose your own topic, as long as it pertains to the subject of this course (1925 to Modern Times). If you have any questions on subject matter, please contact your instructor. This is your opportunity to look a little deeper at a subject that interests you.This short paper is at least three double-spaced pages of text (Times New Roman, font size 12) and you must consult a minimum of two academically credible sources. Bibliographies and citations will be in an acceptable style format, either MLA, APA, or Chicago. The subject will be on something that is of interest to you between 1925 and the present. Let me know what you want to do.please ensure that this is APA format and from 1925 to the present. I would prefer anything war related.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.