Assignment 1 – Career Concept MapFor this assignment, you will create a concept map about a particular occupation.You can research your career by using the occupational outlook handbook (http://www.bls.gov/ooh/) or by using FSCJ’s Career Coach (https://fscj.emsicareercoach.com/). You will continue your research of this career or occupation through other assignments in this course. At the end of the course you will be writing a brief research paper about the occupation you have chosen. Think about what you will need to find out about that occupation – what workers in that field do and the skills required, what qualifications and training they have, what kind of environment they work in, how much they are paid, whether it is primarily individual or more often group work, numbers of people in that occupation and room for growth, etc.To create your concept map, you can choose from the following websites where you can create your concept map for free, save it, and export it as a jpgimage. Alternately, you may create your concept map using Microsoft Word and save it as a .doc file. A link to a site with directions for creating a concept map in Word is provided below. You may submit your Career Concept Map by emailing it to me at email@example.com://www.webspirationpro.com/ (free 30-day trial for the website – easiest, includes the most graphics )https://bubbl.us/ (free online site)http://www.gliffy.com/ (free online site)http://freemind.sourceforge.net (free software you can download for Mac/Windows)Directions for making a concept map in MS Word:http://www.ehow.com/how_4927645_make-concept-map-m…
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.