Choose a specific child or adolescent population to focus on for this paper.Research your chosen population by using at least five academic articles published within the last 5 years.- Imagine you are working in a mental health clinic and are about to provide trauma-based services to a new child/adolescent client (your chosen specific child or adolescent population) and their family- Before you begin work with the child/adolescent client and family, you conduct in-depth research on relevant cultural and diversity factors; the biological, psychological, cognitive, and social effects of trauma; and evidenced-based assessment techniques and treatment strategies for promoting resilience and wellness across the lifespan for your specific client population.Write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper examining the impact of trauma on children and adolescents, with specific attention to a population of your choice.Consider the biological, psychological, cognitive, and social impact of childhood trauma on children and adolescents in your response.Include the following in your paper, in addition to the definition and explanation of childhood trauma:Describe the cultural and diversity factors that may be important when addressing trauma issues in your chosen child or adolescent population.Discuss the potential biological, psychological, cognitive, and social impacts of trauma for your chosen child or adolescent population.Discuss the societal and familial dynamics that may contribute to childhood trauma.Examine assessment techniques for victims of childhood trauma that may be valid and reliable for individuals from diverse backgrounds.Compare various evidence-based individual and family therapeutic strategies and interventions for your chosen child or adolescent population.Discuss ethical and culturally-relevant strategies for promoting resilience and wellness across the lifespan for your chosen population. Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.