Please select one question from the list below. This will be your topic for your position essay. Begin first with your textbook and then expand your search for info into other areas. Be sure to include all the sources you cite in your paper. Minimum essay length is 1 page…max is 3. Submit your essay on blackboard by clicking on the “Final exam position paper” title/link. You can copy and paste or upload your work. Note that the due time is 7:00pm on the 10th….not end of day! 1. Covenant marriage; South Carolina is considering implementing this as law and wants your researched opinion as to the effects and possible issues involved with such a law. Would it strengthen marriages? 2. Mandatory implementation of Levinger’s model of Divorce Decisions which would be utilized before any divorce proceeding in South Carolina. If upon “further review” it is determined by an outside panel of experts and the couple that divorce is not in the best interest of all involved a moratorium on the divorce would be enforced. A “cooling off” period while each person perhaps gets individual therapy. Discuss the model along with why or why not you would support such a rule. 3. Hyperparenting and the concerted cultivation parenting models should be taught in schools and prior to anyone having children. Licensing would be one way to track parenting education for tax purposes. In fact, South Carolina is considering tax breaks for parents who agree to use this style. Is this something that you would support? Do you think there are far to many parents who don’t have a clue about how to parent? 4. The Pornification and cyberadultry effect on relationships. The openess and assertiveness now available to women has created a more equal and better relationship between men and women. Has it?
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.