Discussion Question 1 Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research three food items. Based on your research, respond to the following: Identify the food groups represented in your food items.List how many grams of protein, fat, and carbohydrate are present and calculate the kilocalories for each.Discuss different body types the effects of consumption on each body type? Discussion Question 2 Using the South University Online Library or the Internet, research heating curves and body temperature. Based on your research, respond to the following: Describe the process that ice goes through when being heated from 10o Fahrenheit to 305o Kelvin. Explain how the energy requirements change at different steps of the heating curve.How might temperature changes in the human body have an impact on human health? Do you agree that the human body goes through various temperature changes during a single day? Explain.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.