4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.Assignment:Essays Review the assignment instructions and associated rubric before you begin. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some assignments may require you to do additional research so choose your sources carefully. Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the Resources tab of the classroom.When you submit your assignment it goes through Turnitin, plagiarism software, to be sure that your work is less than 20% duplicated from other sources unless otherwise noted. Take time to correct it so the report verifying your work shows a similarity rate that is less than 20% or as required by your instructor. You may edit your paper and resubmit it up to three times or per your instructor’s directions.Write a 1750-2000 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer the questions for each bullet point. There should be separate sections, one for each bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount.Essay Questions:Tell why it is necessary to assess children’s spoken language skills at the beginning of the year and describe how you would do it.How can you promote teacher-child and child-child conversations in the classroom?Write a narrative describing plans for reading a bilingual book to the children, including why you chose this book. What activities would go along with the book? How would you incorporate social and emotional awareness into the lesson?Read Figure 5.5. Give an explicit example for each strategy to show how children can develop early production of language.
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.