1) Assume you have to develop a strategy to fund a $200 million purchase of a professional sports team. Identify and discuss three viable funding sources to pursue. What criteria could help or hurt your chances of obtaining funding? Describe the information that potential investors will ask before making an investment decision.Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. 2) If you were the CEO of a publicly owned sport business, would you follow a low, middle, or high dividend payment strategy? What considerations would affect your strategy? Why have you chosen this strategy?Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Reference, Fried, G., DeSchriver, T. D., & Mondello, M. (2013). Sport finance (3rd ed.). Human Kinetics. ISBN: 9781450421041
Why work with us?
Authenticity:All of our papers are authentic, as each paper of ours is composed according to your unique requirements. Confidentiality: We value you data. Our company is extremely efficient in guarding the privacy of our clients. 100% Money Back Guarantee: In the event you cancel your order, you get your money back as soon as possible, we give a 100% refund. 24/7 Support: Our team members are available via email, live chat, and phone. Revision Policy: You can apply for a revision if you think your paper could be better. In this case, your paper will be revised either by the specialist assigned to you or by another writer.
How the Platform Works
- Click on 'Place Your Order' tab on the menu or click on 'Order Now' tab at the bottom and a new order page will appear
- Fill in your requirements depending on your needs under the 'PAPER DETAILS' area
- In the next section, fill in the academic level, required number of pages, paper deadline as provided in the drop-down menus.
- To enter your registration details, click on 'CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN'. This step allows you to create an account with us for purposes of record-keeping. Click on 'PROCEED TO CHECK OUT' at the bottom of the page
- The next section requires you to fill in the payment details. Follow the guided process and soon your order will be available for our team to work on.